CITY OF RIVERDALE
PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
PLACE: Riverdale City Hall, 110 Manor Drive, Riverdale, Iowa
DATE: Tuesday, June 1, 2021 TIME: 7:00 P.M.
This meeting of the Riverdale, Iowa Planning & Zoning Commission will be conducted according to the following order and actions will be considered on the items listed. The notice of this meeting is not considered final until 24 hours prior to the meeting and may be further modified if 24 hours notice is impossible or impractical for good cause.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other applicable federal and state laws, all public hearings and meetings held or sponsored by the city of Riverdale, IA will be accessible to individuals with disabilities. Persons requiring auxiliary aids and services should contact City Hall at (563) 355-2511 five (5) days prior to the hearing or meeting to inform of their anticipated attendance.
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
- WELCOME AND ROLL CALL:
- REVIEW/APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA:
- PUBLIC HEARING: Final Plat, Woods Estates of Riverdale Subdivision. Per Sections 26 and 27 of the Riverdale Subdivision Ordinance, and the Code of Iowa, Chapter 354, a public hearing shall be held to determine that the plat and plans meet the minimum requirements of the City’s Zoning & Subdivision Ordinances, prior to submitting their recommendation for approval, disapproval or amendment of said plat and plans to the City Council.
- CONSIDERATION AND RECOMMENDATION TO CITY COUNCIL: Final Plat, Woods Estates of Riverdale Subdivision
- Discussion on Primarily Plat Phase III, Woods Estates of Riverdale Subdivision.
- Public Hearing June 1
- Ad published May 26 Letters Mailed to 1000 feet May 24, 2021
- Questions or Additional Information Requested on Plat or Engineering Plans
- Consideration and Recommendation to the RIVERDALE City Council for the Acceptance of Public Improvements for Woods Estates Phase II