A regular meeting of the Riverdale City Council will take place on Tuesday evening, November 26th at 7pm. The meeting will take place in the Council Chambers at Riverdale City Hall.
Documents to be reviewed at Tuesday’s City Council Meeting include:
- Meeting Agenda
- 2019 TIF Reports
- Information on Closed Meetings from the State of Iowa Legal Code
- Request from Woods Development to extend the approval duration for Phase 1 Preliminary Plat for Woods Estates of Riverdale.
- Landscape Maintenance Services RFP (Draft)
- MSA Project Update Report
- Public Works/Maintenance Report
- Actions to be considered and taken by the City Council:
- Ordinance 2019-210 (second reading)
- Ordinance 2019-211 (second reading)
- Resolution 2019-50: Consideration and acceptance of the resignation of City Administrator, Tim Long
- Resolution 2019-51: Consideration and acceptance of a 28E agreement between Riverdale, Bettendorf, Davenport and Panorama Park regarding the ownership/management of the joint sewer line between the cities and related assets
- Consent Agenda Items:
- A complete copy of the packet of information provided to City Council Members can be found here.
- Meeting minutes will be posted following their approval at the following meeting of the City Council on December 10, 2019.
If you require copies of materials prior to their anticipated post dates, please call City Hall (563-355-2511) during regular business hours and ask if copies of those documents are available. In the event requests are made for large documents (over 20 pages) are made, there may be a photocopying charge. Please be sure to ask prior to requesting copies.