A regular meeting of the Riverdale City Council will take place on Tuesday evening, November 12th at 7pm. The meeting will take place in the Council Chambers at Riverdale City Hall.
Please check back to this page on the website for further updates:
- The agenda for Tuesday’s meeting can be found here.
- Minutes of the last meeting (10-22-19) can be found here.
- A copy of the warrants that are proposed to be paid can be found here.
- A current treasurer’s report can be found here.
- Correspondence from MSA Professional Services include:
- Correspondence concerning the Woods Estates Development:
- A copy of the revisions to Ordinance #210 (Ordinance 2019-210) can be found here.
- A copy of the revisions to Ordinance #211 (Ordinance 2019-211) can be found here.
- Resolutions to be considered by the City Council include:
- Resolution 2019-44: Cancellation of the regularly scheduled City Council meeting for December 24, 2019
- Resolution 2019-45: Authorization of hiring an interim employee to assist the Mayor and Council with preparation of the FY21 City Budget
- Resolution 2019-46: Appvoal of a professional services agreement with MSA for MS4 Stormwater Sewer Permit Engineering, Administration and Technical Assistance
- Resolution 2019-47: Approval of a professional services agreement with MSA for the Fieldcrest Road Stormwater Project
- Resolution 2019-48: Approval of an amendment to the current professional services agreement with MSA for the Havens’ Acres Roadway Improvement Project
- Resolution 2019-49: Authorization of a 28E Agreement with EICC/SCC for reimbursement of snow removal costs on College Drive
- Resolution 2019-50: Consideration of a quote for asphalt overlay and other driveway/apron fixes at the Riverdale Fire Station
- The current period’s Public Works/Maintenance Report can be found here.
- A memo from the City Administrator suggesting regular P&Z Meeting dates for 2020 can be found here.
- Meeting minutes will be posted following their approval at the following meeting of the City Council on November 26, 2019.
- A complete packet of material delivered to City Council Members can be found here.
If you require copies of materials prior to their anticipated post dates, please call City Hall (563-355-2511) during regular business hours and ask if copies of those documents are available. In the event requests are made for large documents (over 20 pages) are made, there may be a photocopying charge. Please be sure to ask prior to requesting copies.