The agenda and supporting documents for the next regular meeting of the Riverdale City Council (scheduled to take place on Tuesday evening, October 22nd at 7pm) are now available.
The meeting will take place in the Council Chambers at Riverdale City Hall.
- The temporary agenda is now available. The final agenda will be set at the beginning of the meeting next Tuesday.
- Unofficial minutes of the City Council Meeting held on October 8, 2019 will be reviewed and approved at the meeting. A copy of those minutes can be downloaded off the website.
- Warrants for payment and an updated copy of the budget report for FY’20 will be approved as part of the City’s consent agenda.
- A report from the City’s Engineer, MSA Professional Services, will be presented.
- A progress report from the developer of the Woods Estates of Riverdale will be reviewed.
- A report from the Riverdale Volunteer Fire Department will be entered into the record.
- A report from the City’s Maintenance Department will be reviewed and entered into the record.
- The City Administrator will review progress on recouping costs for damages at Volunteer Park earlier this year.
- Four resolutions will be reviewed and considered for adoption:
- RESOLUTION 2019-40 – A Resolution Declaring Fire Department SCBAs as Surplus Equipment and Transfer to Morely, Iowa Volunteer Fire Department
- RESOLUTION 2019-41 – A Resolution Authorizing Amendments to a 28-E Agreement with the City of Bettendorf for Snow and Ice Removal
- RESOLUTION 2019-42 – A Resolution Accepting a Professional Services Agreement from MSA for Parks and Trails Needs Assessment Study
- RESOLUTION 2019-43 – A Resolution Extending the Contract for Coyote Removal for the City of Riverdale through the 2019-2020 Winter Season
- Two motions will be reviewed and considered:
- A MOTION to Authorize the City to pay for expenses related to sending Council Members and Staff to the Iowa League of Cities FY ’21 Budget Workshop in November
- A MOTION to authorize the use of Parks Contractual Funds to dispose of downed trees on the west side of Manor Drive
- Other documents to be referred to during the COMMITTEE REPORTS section of the meeting agenda include:
- An aerial map showing the areas under consideration for the first phase of a larger, tree-trimming/management project
- Notes to the City Council on the formation of a City Parks Committee
- Notes to the City Council on the formation of a City Sewer Commission
- A memo proposing dates for public intake sessions on the FY ’21 Budget
- A memo proposing a date for a parks planning/public intake session
- Notes to the City Council on handling Yard Waste Violations this fall/winter
- Meeting minutes will be posted following their approval at the following meeting of the City Council on September 24, 2019.
- The complete information packet provided to the City Council can be downloaded by clicking here.
If you require copies of materials prior to their anticipated post dates, please call City Hall (563-355-2511) during regular business hours and ask if copies of those documents are available. In the event requests are made for large documents (over 20 pages) are made, there may be a photocopying charge. Please be sure to ask prior to requesting copies.