(Updated 10-04-19) Documents for next Tuesday’s meeting are now available. A complete packet for the meeting (50 pages) can be accessed by clicking here.
(Updated 10-03-19) The time for the regular meeting of the Council has been revised to follow a public hearing on the Wellspire conduit bond proposal. We now estimate the start time for the City Council meeting to be 7:15pm.
(Original Post) A regular meeting of the Riverdale City Council will take place on Tuesday evening, October 8th at 7pm. The meeting will take place in the Council Chambers at Riverdale City Hall.
Click on the links on this page to view/download any of these public documents:
- The temporary agenda for Tuesday’s meeting. (A final proposed agenda will be posted by Monday evening before the meeting date.)
- A complete financial report by the City Treasurer.
- A complete set of warrants (checks to be signed/payments made) by the City Treasurer.
- The City Engineer’s report to the City Council.
- A DRAFT copy of the Parks Planning Proposal from MSA Professional Consultants.
- Resolution 2019-38: A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE JOINT PURCHASE OF TRAFFIC SIGNAL CAMERAS AND CONTROL SYSTEMS FOR THE MADISON DRIVE/ARCONIC INTERSECTION WITH WOODS DEVELOPMENT, INC. AND THE CITY OF BETTENDORF FOR THE CITY OF RIVERDALE, IOWA
- Resolution 2019-39: A RESOLUTION RELATING TO THE HOLDING OF A PUBLIC HEARING AND APPROVING PROCEEDINGS FOR THE ISSUANCE AND SALE OF REVENUE BONDS OR NOTES (WELLSPIRE PROJECT) IN AN AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED $10,000,000
- A report on the activity of the Riverdale Volunteer Fire Department for the past two weeks.
- A summary status report on the TIF proposal to support ARCONIC’S plant expansion from the City’s counsel on the matter, Greg Jaeger.
- A report on the activities of the developer of the Woods Estates of Riverdale project since the last City Council Meeting.
- A public works/maintenance report for the past two weeks’ activities.
- A memo to members of the City Council from Mayor Mike Bawden regarding notes and photographs of proposed landscaping/foliage for the Woods Estates of Riverdale project.
- Meeting minutes will be posted following their approval at the following meeting of the City Council on October 22, 2019.
If you require copies of materials prior to their anticipated post dates, please call City Hall (563-355-2511) during regular business hours and ask if copies of those documents are available. In the event requests are made for large documents (over 20 pages) are made, there may be a photocopying charge. Please be sure to ask prior to requesting copies.