A regular meeting of the Riverdale City Council took place on Tuesday evening, September 24th at 7pm. The meeting was held in the Community Room at Riverdale City Hall.
The following documents were reviewed at the meeting:
- Proposed agenda for the meeting.
- A complete financial report prepared by the City’s Treasurer.
- A complete set of warrants (checks to be signed/payments made) prepared by the City’s Treasurer.
- A project update report from the City’s Engineer – MSA Professional Services, including:
- Resolution #2019-34 – A Resolution Appointing Jim beran and Jeff Struve to the Planning & Zoning Commission
- Resolution #2019-35 – A Resolution Authorizing Assignment of Economic Development (TIF) Proceeds from Woods Construction and Development to BankOrion for the Security of Certain Loans Granted by BankOrion to Woods Construction and Development
- Resolution #2019-36 – A Resolution Authorizing Final Payment to McClintock Trucking in the amount of $11,335.00 for the Valley Drive Drainage Project
- Resolution #2019-37 – A Resolution Authorizing Issuance of a Request for Proposals for Conducting a Comprehensive Vegetation Study, as Related to Invasive Species Removal
- A project completion summary report from the City’s maintenance department
- Other supplemental documentation, including:
- A copy of the flyer distributed to the community promoting Fall Fest (scheduled for October 5)
- A copy of the annual liquor license application for My Place
- Notes from the City Administrator of the terms currently being served by members of the City’s Planning & Zoning Commission and the City’s Zoning Board Authority
- Notes from the City Administrator on key dates for FY21 budgetary planning
- An annual report from the Scott County Library System
- Notes and a sample proposal regarding the search and selection process under consideration for finding a new City Clerk from consultant Patrick Callahan
- Notes from the mayor about the upcoming “Run with the Bull” 5k scheduled for Saturday, October 12
- A copy of the entire Council packet (63 pages) can be found here.
- Meeting minutes will be posted following their approval at the following meeting of the City Council on October 8, 2019.
If you require copies of materials prior to their anticipated post dates, please call City Hall (563-355-2511) during regular business hours and ask if copies of those documents are available. In the event requests are made for large documents (over 20 pages) are made, there may be a photocopying charge. Please be sure to ask prior to requesting copies.