A regular meeting of the Riverdale City Council will take place on Tuesday evening, September 10th at 7pm. The meeting will take place in the Council Chambers at Riverdale City Hall.
The following documents will be reviewed at the meeting:
- Proposed final agenda.
- A complete financial report prepared by the City’s Treasurer.
- A complete set of warrants (checks to be signed/payments made) prepared by the City’s Treasurer.
- A project update report from the City’s Engineer – MSA Professional Services
- A report from the Public Works/Maintenance Department for the City
- Resolution 2019-28 (Rev): A Resolution Approving a Professional Services Agreement with MSA Professional Services for Plans, Specifications, bidding Process and Project management for a Fence for the Mississippi River Trail/Havens Acres Boundary Line.
- Resolution 2019-32: A Resolution Approving Bow and Arrow Deer and Coyote Hunting in the City of Riverdale and the Hunting Rules and Regulation 2019-2020
- Resolution 2019-33: A Resolution Authorizing Solicitation of Multi-year Quotes for Snow and Ice Management Services for Streets and Public Ways for the City of Riverdale.
- Other supplemental documentation:
- Notes regarding the City’s Motion to Dismiss a citation filed against Woods Construction
- Notes regarding the Motion authorizing the City’s Administrator to discuss street sweeping services with Bettendorf
- Notes regarding the Motion requesting a cost estimate on the Sump Drainage Line Issue between Manor and Circle Drives
- A copy of the entire council packet (65 pages) can be found here.
- Meeting minutes as presented to the meeting of the City Council on September 24, 2019.
If you require additional copies of materials, please call City Hall (563-355-2511) during regular business hours and ask if copies of those documents are available. In the event requests are made for large documents (over 20 pages) are made, there may be a photocopying charge. Please be sure to ask prior to requesting copies.