(Updated: 10-21-19) Click here for my notes from our town hall meeting in the Community Room at City Hall on Sunday, October 20 at 2pm.
The agenda for the meeting follows:
MAYOR’S TOWN HALL MEETING
Riverdale City Hall, 110 Manor Drive
Council Chambers Room
DATE: Sunday October 20, 2018
TIME: 2:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.
WORK SESSION FOR THE MAYOR, COUNCIL, RESIDENTS OF RIVERDALE AND ANY OTHER INTERESTED PARTIES.
THE PURPOSE OF THE WORK SESSION IS TO INFORM AND TO HEAR INPUT FOR FUTURE ACTIVITIES OF RIVERDALE
- Welcome and Introductions:
- General Discussion:
- Fiber Optic Service Update
- Woods Estate Update
- Election Plans
- Holiday Lighting Event on December 7th
- City Calendar Photo Submissions
- Website Enhancements
- Parks Planning Proposal
- Erosion Issues from Storm Water Runoff in NW Riverdale
- Manor Hill Rear Yard Drainage Issues
- Coyote Trapping/Deer Hunting
- Trick Or Treating Hours
- Snow Plowing
- Flood Response Planning
- City Hall Hours of Operation/Personnel Staffing
- FY21 Budget Public Intake Sessions
- Technology Project
- Open Discussion
If you can’t make it, but have a topic or two you think needs to be discussed, please leave your thoughts in the comments section below.
See you then!