A special work session of the Riverdale City Council will take place on Saturday, January 9th at 9:00am. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the meeting will be held virtually as a GoToMeeting web conference and with limited attendance in the Community Room at City Hall.
Attendance at this meeting is limited online attendance only.
Attending the Meeting Online
To attend the City Council Meeting on Saturday, January 9, 2021 (from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM), just join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smart phone by clicking on the button or this link. You can access the meeting by using the access code: 692-815-277
Not comfortable joining online? You can dial into the meeting with your phone, just call: (872) 240-3412 and use the access code (692-815-277) when prompted.
Please Note: It’s highly recommended you get the GoToMeeting app and install it on your computer before the meeting starts so you’ll be ready when we begin.
Just Click Here to download the app.
1.1 Call to Order
1.2 Roll Call
1.3 Pledge of Allegiance
2. Review and Approval of the Agenda
3. Review of discussions with City Council members on goals and objectives for the coming year. (Mayor Bawden)
4. Discussion of budget process for FY21 and the allocation of surplus general fund money during the coming year. (Mayor Bawden)
5. Outline of administrative processes and a “roadmap” on how things get done in Riverdale. (Mayor Bawden)
6. General discussion of meeting and agenda protocol