A public hearing to review specific details of the “Meals-to-Go” program will be convened by the Riverdale City Council at 7 pm on Tuesday, September 8, 2020. The meeting will be held online. Details on how to attend by phone or by computer can be found on the City’s website or social media. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the meeting will be held virtually as a GoToMeeting web conference and with limited attendance in the Community Room at City Hall.
Attendance at this meeting is limited to 15 people in-person, others can attend online. If you choose to attend in-person, you will be required to wear a face mask while in the building.
Attending the Meeting Online
To attend the public hearing on Tuesday, September 8, 2020 (from 7:00 PM – 7:15 PM), just join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smart phone by clicking on the button or this link. You can access the meeting by using the access code: 569-793-517
Not comfortable joining online? You can dial into the meeting with your phone, just call: (872) 240-3212 and use the access code (569-793-517) when prompted.
Please Note: It’s highly recommended you get the GoToMeeting app and install it on your computer before the meeting starts so you’ll be ready when we begin.
Just Click Here to download the app.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Need for the CDBG Project
- Description of the CDBG-funded project and activities
- The amount of CDBG funds for the project
- Estimated amount of CDBG assistance that will benefit low and moderate income per person
- The location of the project activities
- Any relocation that will have to take place
- Contact information if a resident has concerns or complaints regarding the project
- Community development housing needs of low-to-moderate income persons in teh city and any planned or potential activities to address their needs
- Other Community Development and Housing needs
Comments from Audience:
A copy of the agenda for the meeting can be found here.