The monthly Mayor’s Town Hall meeting is set for this coming Sunday (September 23rd) at 2pm in Council Chambers at City Hall.
The agenda for the meeting follows:
MAYOR’S TOWN HALL MEETING
Riverdale City Hall, 110 Manor Drive
Council Chambers Room
DATE: Sunday September 23, 2018
TIME: 2:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.
WORK SESSION FOR THE MAYOR, COUNCIL, RESIDENTS OF RIVERDALE AND ANY OTHER INTERESTED PARTIES. THE PURPOSE OF THE WORK SESSION IS TO INFORM AND TO HEAR INPUT FOR FUTURE ACITIVIES OF RIVERDALE
- Welcome and Introductions
- General Discussion:
- Fall Fest Review
- Woods Estate Update
- Comprehensive Plan Review
- MRT Signage
- Task Force Meetings:
- Invasive Plant Task Force
- Crime Prevention Task Force
- Waste Management and Recycling Task Force
- Citywide Clean Up Day (Oct 20)
- Holiday Plans
- City Website and E-Newsletter
- Open Discussion
The posted version of the agenda will be made available in the near future.
Please come with your thoughts, comments and fresh ideas!
See you then!