A regular meeting of the Riverdale City Council will take place on Tuesday evening, February 11th at 7pm. The meeting will take place in the Council Chambers at Riverdale City Hall.
Among the issues to be considered and discussed by the City Council:
Resolutions addressing the following:
- Authorization of expenses related to the Mayor’s trip to Washington, DC as part of the MRCTI Conference in March
- Authorization of retaining Quercus for Landscape Maintenance Work from 2020 – 2022
- Authorization of extending the approval of the Preliminary Plat for the Woods Estates of Riverdale Subdivision
- Authorization for MSA Professional Services to Proceed with bidding the first phase of the drainage work required for the Fieldcrest Drainage Way.
Discussion of various items include:
- Integration of Riverdale’s Parks & Trails Needs Assessment with the Campus Master Planning work currently underway at SCC
- Update on progress with the budget for FY 21
- Update on progress with finalizing the TIF agreement with Arconic
- Review of where things stand with the boundary fence project between Havens Acres and the MRT
- Discussion of setting up a Utilities Commission to address sewer infrastructure work and sewer rates
- Discussion of how the City will address mowing this spring-summer-fall
- Review of public library options available to residents from SCC vs current library services received from the Scott County Library Association
- Determination of next steps required to co-sponsor a 4th of July fireworks show on the river with East Moline
A copy of the agenda for the meeting can be found by clicking here.
A copy of the information packet sent to Council Members can be found here.
A copy of the City Engineer’s report from MSA can be found here.
Meeting minutes will be posted following their approval at the following meeting of the City Council on February 25, 2020.