A regular meeting of the Riverdale City Council will take place on Tuesday evening, January 28th at 7pm. The meeting will take place in the Council Chambers at Riverdale City Hall.
Among the issues to be considered and discussed by the City Council:
Resolutions addressing the following:
- Modification of the City’s cash management policy to allow staff to make change for residents when they pay fees at the counter in City Hall;
- Authorization of additional hours for Interim City Administrator Lisa Kotter;
- Execution of construction contracts for road improvements in Havens Acres and various sanitary sewer improvements;
- Acceptance of public improvements associated with Phase I of the Woods Estates of Riverdale Subdivision;
- Execution of an agreement for accounting and bookkeeping services from an outside service provider; and
- Establishing a date for a public hearing to present and review the maximum tax levy the City may consider when finalizing its FY’21 budget.
Discussion of various items include:
- Proposed changes for staffing and hours of operation for City Hall;
- Adoption of a COSESCO permitting process and related ordinance;
- Review of process and deadlines associated with the City’s FY’21 budget;
- Further discussion of cash management policy changes currently under consideration; and an
- Update on the short-term and long-term plans for stabilizing the drainage way near Fieldcrest Drive.
A copy of the agenda for the meeting can be found by clicking here.
A copy of the information packet sent to Council Members can be found here.
A copy of the City Engineer’s report from MSA can be found here.
Meeting minutes will be posted following their approval at the following meeting of the City Council on February 11, 2020.