FY22 BUDGET PUBLIC INTAKE MEETING AGENDA
PLACE: Riverdale City Hall, 110 Manor Drive, Riverdale, Iowa
DATE: April 01, 2021 TIME: 7:00 P.M.
- PRESENTATION OF FY22 BUDGET
- REVIEW OF WORK TO-DATE ON LONG TERM FINANCIAL PLAN
- QUESTIONS FROM THE PUBLIC
OTHER MEETINGS/CITY EVENTS OF NOTE (all meetings will be held online)
Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting Tuesday, April 6, 2021 7:00 pm
Regular City Council Meeting Tuesday, April 13, 2021 7:00 pm
Public Hearing: Fenno Hill Urban Renewal Plan and
Belmont Project Dev. Agreement Tuesday, April 20, 2021 7:00 pm
Regular City Council Meeting Tuesday, April 27, 2021 7:00 pm
Regular City Council Meeting Tuesday, May 11, 2021 7:00 pm
Regular City Council Meeting Tuesday, May 25, 2021 7:00 pm
City Hall Closed Memorial Day Tuesday, May 31, 2021 All Day
(UPDATED 04-02-2021) A recording of the meeting can be found below.
A Public Hearing and Council Meeting will be held virtually and in-person on Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 7:00pm. Masks are require inside City Hall and seating is limited.
The budget intake meeting was held as scheduled. A recording of the meeting can be found below. The 2020-21 Goals and Objectives memo produced as a result of the January 5, 2020 goal setting session with the Riverdale City Council (referred to in the video) can be found here.
This meeting is informational and participatory. It will be recorded and shared via social media and posted to the City’s website, as well.
Chair: Mayor, Mike Bawden
- Review of Budgeting Process
- Review of Goals and Objectives set by the City Council in January 2020
- Discussion of Desired Goals and Objectives by those present
- Identification of Specific Projects and Long-Range Plans to be considered
- Additional Community Input