Materials, route and potential construction schedule- design and bidding construction schedule
A Public Hearing and Council Meeting will be held virtually and in-person on Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 7:00pm. Masks are require inside City Hall and seating is limited.
The budget intake meeting was held as scheduled. A recording of the meeting can be found below. The 2020-21 Goals and Objectives memo produced as a result of the January 5, 2020 goal setting session with the Riverdale City Council (referred to in the video) can be found here.
This meeting is informational and participatory. It will be recorded and shared via social media and posted to the City’s website, as well.
Chair: Mayor, Mike Bawden
- Review of Budgeting Process
- Review of Goals and Objectives set by the City Council in January 2020
- Discussion of Desired Goals and Objectives by those present
- Identification of Specific Projects and Long-Range Plans to be considered
- Additional Community Input