SPECIAL TOWN HALL MEETING: Discussing the proposed Urban Renewal Plan for the Fenno Hill Area, called for Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at 7:00pm.
A special town hall meeting concerning the proposed Urban Renewal Plan for the Fenno Hill Area in the City of Riverdale will take place on Tuesday evening, November 17th at 7:00pm. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the meeting will be held virtually as a GoToMeeting web conference and with limited attendance in the Community Room at City Hall.
Attendance at this meeting is limited online, only.
Attending the Meeting Online
To attend the Town Hall Meeting on Tuesday, November 17, 2020 (from 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM), just join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smart phone by clicking on the button or this link. You can access the meeting by using the access code: 569-793-517
Not comfortable joining online? You can dial into the meeting with your phone, just call: (872) 240-3212 and use the access code (569-793-517) when prompted.
Please Note: It’s highly recommended you get the GoToMeeting app and install it on your computer before the meeting starts so you’ll be ready when we begin.
Just Click Here to download the app.
This meeting is informational and participatory. It will be recorded and shared via social media and posted to the City’s website, as well.
Chair: Mayor, Mike Bawden
- Review of the proposed Urban Renewal Area under consideration
- Review of the projects that make up the proposed Urban Renewal Plan
- Estimated costs of all projects included in the proposed Urban Renewal Plan
- Funding options to be considered to pay for the projects in the Urban Renewal Plan
- How TIF Funding might be employed in support of the Urban Renewal Plan
- Rough timeline for discussion/consideration/action