A regular meeting of the Riverdale City Council will take place on Tuesday evening, December 10th at 7pm. The meeting will take place in the Council Chambers at Riverdale City Hall.
PLEASE NOTE: This is the last regular City Council Meeting of the calendar year.
Please check back to this page on the website for further updates:
- Agenda for the Regular Meeting of the Riverdale City Council
- Consent Agenda Items:
- Presentations and Project Updates:
- Actions to be considered and taken by the City Council:
- Resolution 2019-54: Consideration and acceptance of declaration of 2001 Sterling Johnson Street Sweeper as surplus equipment and authorizing its sale
- Resolution 2019-55: Consideration and acceptance of the resignation of Kevin Adams from the City of Riverdale’s Planning and Zoning Commission
- Resolution 2019-56: Consideration and appointment of Terri Stickler to the City of Riverdale’s Planning and Zoning Commission
- Resolution 2019-57: Consideration and authorization of a conduit bonds on behalf of Wellspire, Inc.
- Resolution 2019-58: Consideration and naming of official publication(s) for the City of Riverdale
- Resolution 2019-59: Consideration and approval of a proposal for tree care in the City of Riverdale from Davey Tree Expert Company
- Resolution 2019-60: Consideration and approval of a contract with ADLLC for repair of the air compressor for the Riverdale Volunteer Fire Department
- Resolution 2019-61: Consideration and appointment of Lisa Kotter as Interim City Administrator for the City of Riverdale
- Resolution 2019-62: Consideration and approval of plans and specifications to solicit bids for the Havens Acres Roadway Rehabilitation Project
- Resolution 2019-63: Consideration and approval of plans and specifications to solicit bids for Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Project
- Additional items for discussion by the City Council:
- The packet of information for City Council Members can be downloaded in full (in two parts): Part I | Part II
- Meeting minutes will be posted following their approval at the following meeting of the City Council on January 14, 2020.
If you require copies of materials prior to their anticipated post dates, please call City Hall (563-355-2511) during regular business hours and ask if copies of those documents are available. In the event requests are made for large documents (over 20 pages) are made, there may be a photocopying charge. Please be sure to ask prior to requesting copies.