A regular meeting of the Riverdale City Council was held on Tuesday evening, August 27th at 7pm. The meeting took place in the Community Room at Riverdale City Hall.
The following documents were reviewed at the meeting:
- Proposed final agenda.
- A complete financial report from the City’s Treasurer/Former City Clerk.
- A complete set of warrants (checks to be signed/payments made) presented by the City’s Treasurer/Former City Clerk.
- A project update report from the City Engineer – MSA Professional Services
- Resolution 2019-27: A Resolution Apopinting Ron Fullerlove as City Treasurer (a part-time position)
- Resolution 2019-28: A Resolution Approving a Professional Services Agreement with MSA Professional Services for PLans, Specifications, Bidding Process and Project Management for a Fence for the Mississippi River Trail (MRT)/Havens Acres Neighborhood Boundary Line
- Resolution 2019-29: A Resolution Authorizing the Execution of a Memorandum of Agreement with WellSpire, LLC and Fixing a Date for a Hearing on the Prposed Issuance of Revenue Bonds or Notes pursuant to Chapter 419 of the Iowa Code
- Resolution 2019-30: A Resolution Appointing Mary Frances Blevins as City Clerk of the City of Riverdale Effective August 23, 2019
- Resolution 2019-31: A Resolution Appointing Scharlott Blevins as Assistant City Clerk of the City of Riverdale Effective August 23, 2019
- Other supplemental documentation:
- Notes regarding the upcoming MRCTI Conference (09-17 through 09-19)
- Notes regarding a Citywide Clean-Up Day to be held
- Notes on cost benefit study regarding the city’s streetsweeper
- Minutes from the Riverdale Invasive Plant Committee Meeting on 08-21-19
- Notes from the City Administrator on a Schedule for Approval of the Woods Estate Platt and Sub-Division Plan for Phase I
- Letter from City’s Corporate Counsel on Open Meetings and the Necessity for Posting Notices for Informal or Informational Gatherings
- A complete copy of the City Council Information Packet distributed to Council Members can be found here.
- Final meeting minutes can be found here.
If you require multiple copies of materials, please call City Hall (563-355-2511) during regular business hours and ask if copies of those documents are available. In the event requests are made for large documents (over 20 pages) are made, there may be a photocopying charge.