A regular meeting of the Riverdale City Council will take place on Tuesday evening, November 10th at 7:00pm. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the meeting will be held virtually as a GoToMeeting web conference and with limited attendance in the Community Room at City Hall.
Attendance at this meeting is limited online attendance only.
Attending the Meeting Online
To attend the City Council Meeting on Tuesday, November 10, 2020 (from 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM), just join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smart phone by clicking on the button or this link. You can access the meeting by using the access code: 569-793-517
Not comfortable joining online? You can dial into the meeting with your phone, just call: (872) 240-3212 and use the access code (569-793-517) when prompted.
Please Note: It’s highly recommended you get the GoToMeeting app and install it on your computer before the meeting starts so you’ll be ready when we begin.
Just Click Here to download the app.
Among the other issues to be considered and discussed by the City Council:
Presentations to the City Council include:
- Report from the City Administrator of Staff activities since the last City Council Meeting
- Reports by the Fire Chief and Maintenance Department
- City Engineer’s Progress Report on a variety of projects
- Status Report from Woods Construction & Development on the Woods Estates of Riverdale subdivision
Resolutions addressing the following:
- A Resolution to approve a contract for snow removal services for the coming winter season (effective November 11, 2020)
- A Resolution to approve a proposal to modify the proposed fence and gate on the south side of the State Street Bridge over Duck Creek
- A Resolution to accept the final completion and acceptance of work statements for the Havens Acres Roadway Rehabilitation Project
Discussion of various items include:
- A progress report on the development of a City Calendar for 2021
- Information about using direct deposit for city-related payroll
- An update on the City’s document management efforts/plan
- A review of a variety of RFD matters including the election of officers and options available to the city with regard to replacing the air compressor
- A discussion of security-related matters and the installation of security cameras at strategic points throughout the City
- An update on plans for deer hunting and coyote trapping for the coming winter
- A discussion of remediating drainage issues along Manor Drive
- Discussion of creating a city-wide plan for tree plantings and management
- Discussion of planned holiday activities
- A review of restrictions on the use of City facilities for the coming months due to the COVID-19 public health crisis
A copy of the agenda for the meeting can be found here.
A copy of the information packet sent to Council Members can be found here. (73 pages)
The Treasurer’s Report to the City Council can be found here.
A copy of the Administrator’s Notes from City Administrator Kent Royster can be found here.
A copy of the City Engineer’s report from MSA can be found here.
Meeting minutes will be posted following their approval at the following meeting of the City Council on November 24, 2020.
* NOTE: If you would like a copy of the Council Packet or Budget Report, please call City Hall during regular business hours (10-5pm, Mon-Fri) and one can be made for you at a cost of $.25 per page.